Monday, December 17, 2012

Free poker videos and software

I think it is important for new players, that don't have a big bankroll, to have some quality free poker resources availeble, to improve their game. I came up with the ideea of creating a list with usefull free poker training videos, books and software. I will keep updating this list on a regular basis.

Poker podcasts:

http://www.thinkingpoker.net/category/podcast/ (I am not a fan of podcasts, but these are extremely good quality material, +EV and nice to listen podcasts).... My favorite are:
and all the others that have book authors as guest...

Tournament Videos:


 MIT poker lectures:


Mental game videos:


Videos, books and articles  for micro stakes players:

 Free poker software:

  • Pokerstove - a great program that shows the equity'es that certain hands have against certain ranges 
  • PokerStrategy Equilab and PokerStrategy Equilab PLO - another great program that shows the equity against a range of hands 
  • variance simulator - a great variance simulator that will show you how mutch variance you can experience over time and what kind of bankroll you should use
  • starscash script - a program that allows player to multitable on pokerstars with less effort by removing minor distractions

9 comments:

  1. You are welcome. I will keep updating this post when I find free new material that I think is usefull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this, that starscash script saved my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog you’ve got here.It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! Please check out my site.
    Daily Fantasy Sports Strategy

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    Poker Strategy

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...